Let us help you create a self-help or personal improvement book that reflects your professionalism.
Authors of self-help and personal improvement books will tell you – the book you create is a reflection of the expertise and professionalism you possess. At Book1One, we believe what your book looks like is as important as its content.
If you are looking to produce a book that looks as good as it reads, then you have come to the right place. Each year we work with a number of self-help and personal improvement coaches and professionals who have created books that further their professions – professionals such as:
- Business professionals
- Executive coaches & consultants
- Personal advisors
- Insurance & investment professionals
We would love an opportunity to work with you, as your book printer, to create a book that reflects who you are and the expertise you possess.
Get an instant price quote without having to call or email!
Book1one is one of very few book manufacturers who has a website price calculator that will enable you to obtain an accurate price quote without having to place a phone call or submit an email. It’s fast, easy, and our customers love it!
Simply click on the “Get an Instant Price Quote” button located on the right side of this page, insert the specifications of your book project and, with one click, see what the price of your project will be.
Use our book sizing diagrams to correctly size your book cover.
For soft and hard cover books, correctly sizing your book cover is critically important. Book1One’s interactive cover design diagrams will help you do that. Three factors determine what size your book cover should be: page dimensions, number of pages and paper stock. To access our sizing diagrams, click on the “Book Cover Sizing Diagrams” link located on the right side of this page.
Placing your order is as easy as 1-2-3!
If you have completed the design and layout of your self-help or personal improvement book, have used our interactive book cover sizing diagram to correctly size your book cover and are ready to upload your print ready PDF files to us and place your order, click on the red “Place Your Order” button located on the right side of this page. You will then be taken through the simple three step process of (1) creating your personal account, (2) uploading your cover and page files and (3) completing the checkout procedure.
Remember, at Book1One:
- We work with easy-to-use PDF files, and our online ordering process is a snap.
- We have no minimum order requirements – even for hard cover books.
- We have no set up fees. Your only expense is the cost to print, bind & ship your books.
- Our turnaround times are fast – five business days for soft cover and plastic coil bound; 10 business days for hard cover books. And rush production is available.
- You’ll receive personal “hands-on” service. We’ll answer your emails quickly, and if you call us, you’ll get a real person.